It is, once again, our favorite season in Second Life…PEACE ON EARTH HUNT SEASON!!!! Can you believe that this marvelous hunt has been going on for 9 years now!!! In keeping with the traditions of the hunt, and the sheer joy of giving, that allows all to obtain some of the best designs and creations for free, to everyone who wish to hunt. In Second Life, it is easy to forget that all do not have the financial means to buy this or that, due to real life financial circumstances. Many, many designers, because of this and their love of others, have contribute their time, immense talents, and designs/creations, so that all avatars, if they wish, can have great clothing, accessories, and things for home, for the price of the time it takes to find their awesome gift! Zhoie Zimmerman, of Zen Creations, a very gifted, extremely talented, generous to a fault, and as sweet as apple pie, is one such designer!
Zhoie, is super creative and enjoys turning her thoughts and dreams into amazing Second Life designs for us to enjoy! She has created, for your home, The Peace on Earth Wooden Tree & Art Set. It is a Christmas Tree Decoration Set in the Shabby Chic Style. It has 3 Christmas Trees, in 3 different shapes, and a frame chalk board. Zhoie shares her creativity, and her love of beauty and Christmas, with her shabby chic style Christmas vignette and framed chalk board art, that is just perfect for your living room, fireplace mantle, console table, etc., Any where you choose to display this, beautiful, unique set will lend instant glamour to your room and add holiday cheer!
Make sure you go to stop #75, Zen Creations, and pick up Zhoie’s wonderfully made “Peace On Earth Wooden Tree & Art Set“, made just for you with love in mind!
The box it came in is too lovely not to display!!!!
Stop #75 Zen Creations
I am not a official blogger for the hunt this year, but I wanted to blog this for Zhoie. You can find more of her fabulous designs at http://www.zencreations.net/
Mantel is not included in set.
The lazy days of Indian Summer are here …make it sizzle with the Ghee Indian Summer Hunt Collection! It is a complete collection of co-ordinating clothing and accessories to mix and match, to your heart’s content, in the spicy shades of chilli, taupe and ivory, and a gorgeous henna tattoo style print.
This amazing collection includes maxi dresses and skirts, draped harem pants, short lace trimmed shorts, cami tops, halters and cropped off shoulder blouses. The accessories include jewelry, wrist wraps, sunglasses and leather sandals for Slink Bare Feet.
Each item costs just 10L apart from the sandals which cost just 25L.
Come and locate all 39 Spice Jars to build a complete wardrobe with unlimited possibilities for only 435L!!
You don’t want to experience hunter’s remorse, cause once this hunt is over, these designs will be gone forever!
Your limo to finding fabulousness!
Listed below, are the hints for the finding the Spice Jars:
1. You might call this “A distinctive product by which Ghee’s SS16 Collection can be identified”
2. Wake up and smell the coffee
3. Funk to funky, We know Major Tom’s a junky
4. “A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet”
5. Vanilla for me please!
6. Ghee, they treat their VIPs well!
7. Basically, everyone needs some of these in their wardrobe
8. Lovely detonation
9. Who will buy my sweet red roses? Two blooms for a penny!
10. A hard rain’s gonna fall
11. Hamlet’s Bride would have been crazy for this gown!
12. Why not give us a rating while you’re here?
13. Dance like no-one’s watching
14. I said a hip hop the hippie to the hippie. The hip hip hop, a you don’t stop
15. Riot Flower Thrower
16. Nice spot for relaxed alfresco dining
17. They named this one after the Ghee Girl 2016
18. I see the stand, but where’s the band?
19. Nothing cooler than silk on a summer day
20. A plant made of cheese? Surely not?
21. Art classics with a modern twist
22. One day I’ll Fly Away
23. Now that’s what I call a classy motor
24.There’s a red one, and a green one, and a blue one, and a yellow one….
25. I love the sound of running water
26. Let me be your Fantasy
27. Beam me up Scotty
28. Protection for the eyes
29. Now this is one outfit I certainly WOULDN’T wear to do the dusting!
30. They like to cultivate the arts in SL
31. Let’s take teddy for a ride
32. Natural dye used to color hair or tattoo the skin
33. Ghee it’s a red letter day
34. Ruffle BUTT!
35. “Life in the Woods” is a life changing book.
36. Is Edward Scissorhands your landscaper?
37. A present? For me!?
38. It’s a gamble
39. I think I need an eye doctor.