I am sooooo in love with the eyebrows I discovered at Vintage Fair! When I saw them I couldn’t find the store fast enough!! I tried them on and have been wearing them ever since! I probably freaked out the very talented designer Mαfy Pєяяу (Mafalda Hienrichs), owner of Warpaint, as I just had to im her gushing over my brows!
These glorious brows are named the Hepburn Brow and to me they are just as iconic as their namesake! If you love shaped, very defined eyebrows, you will be in love with these!!! Be sure to stop by her main store and pick up these beauties!!!
I am wearing
Warpaint Hepburn Brows on LeLutka Head
Lm to Warpaint
What is way better than Christmas time in Second Life? SKIN FAIR TIME!!!! Yes, one of the most anticipated events of year is here! Skin Fair, opened today, March 10th and will run through to the 26th. I walked my little pixels off going to each and every store, checking out what is new in Avatar Skins and accessories! Excitement soon depletes and totally turn my purse into a wasteland..lol
If you can’t get into Skin Fair right now, you can join Pale Girl Productions, (information is below}, and sample the demos of the skins and accessories, that the creators/designers sends to the group. So when you do manage to get yourself in, you know which stores you want to hit first!
Have fun and enjoy!
Skin Fair Sim 1
Skin Fair Sim 2
Some general information about Skin Fair
The Skin Fair 2017 is presented by:
Pale Girl Productions & Esode
Esode is our Event Partner
The Skin Fair 2017 is sponsored by :
Carol G Tattoo
– Event dates: March 10 – March 26
– Every store will showcase new and exclusive Skins, makeups, tattoos, and mesh body parts
– There will be a strict low impact policy enforced. Be prepared to strip down, to avoid being ejected and sent home.Please make sure your complexity is under 100,000!
To join the PGP Info Group, paste the following into your browser: secondlife:///app/group/2604ff63-a0ce-16c3-4675-48d760dc5332/about
Pale Girl Productions Website
A hunt…a hunt..Ghee is having a hunt! Beginning August 12th through September 2nd, at the main store and adjacent park, there will be hidden 39 Spice Jars for your pleasure of finding.
The lazy days of Indian Summer are here …make it sizzle with the Ghee Indian Summer Hunt Collection! It is a complete collection of co-ordinating clothing and accessories to mix and match, to your heart’s content, in the spicy shades of chilli, taupe and ivory, and a gorgeous henna tattoo style print.
This amazing collection includes maxi dresses and skirts, draped harem pants, short lace trimmed shorts, cami tops, halters and cropped off shoulder blouses. The accessories include jewelry, wrist wraps, sunglasses and leather sandals for Slink Bare Feet.
Each item costs just 10L apart from the sandals which cost just 25L.
Come and locate all 39 Spice Jars to build a complete wardrobe with unlimited possibilities for only 435L!!
You don’t want to experience hunter’s remorse, cause once this hunt is over, these designs will be gone forever!
Your limo to finding fabulousness!
Listed below, are the hints for the finding the Spice Jars:
1. You might call this “A distinctive product by which Ghee’s SS16 Collection can be identified”
2. Wake up and smell the coffee
3. Funk to funky, We know Major Tom’s a junky
4. “A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet”
5. Vanilla for me please!
6. Ghee, they treat their VIPs well!
7. Basically, everyone needs some of these in their wardrobe
8. Lovely detonation
9. Who will buy my sweet red roses? Two blooms for a penny!
10. A hard rain’s gonna fall
11. Hamlet’s Bride would have been crazy for this gown!
12. Why not give us a rating while you’re here?
13. Dance like no-one’s watching
14. I said a hip hop the hippie to the hippie. The hip hip hop, a you don’t stop
15. Riot Flower Thrower
16. Nice spot for relaxed alfresco dining
17. They named this one after the Ghee Girl 2016
18. I see the stand, but where’s the band?
19. Nothing cooler than silk on a summer day
20. A plant made of cheese? Surely not?
21. Art classics with a modern twist
22. One day I’ll Fly Away
23. Now that’s what I call a classy motor
24.There’s a red one, and a green one, and a blue one, and a yellow one….
25. I love the sound of running water
26. Let me be your Fantasy
27. Beam me up Scotty
28. Protection for the eyes
29. Now this is one outfit I certainly WOULDN’T wear to do the dusting!
30. They like to cultivate the arts in SL
31. Let’s take teddy for a ride
32. Natural dye used to color hair or tattoo the skin
33. Ghee it’s a red letter day
34. Ruffle BUTT!
35. “Life in the Woods” is a life changing book.
36. Is Edward Scissorhands your landscaper?
37. A present? For me!?
38. It’s a gamble
39. I think I need an eye doctor.
We as women have always been told when going to a wedding or being a part of one, that it is the Bride’s day. Well the bridesmaid in our story, didn’t get that memo! As the bridal party assembled for the infamous walk down the aisle, there were heard audible gasps, as the bridesmaid in question appeared. The Bride’s vanity just assumed that the looks of sheer admiration, the oohs and ahhhs were all for her. Our rogue bridemaid slyly smiled in her white Urban Princess Tutu, a full, multi layer, Tulle Tea Length skirt that hem hits just above the knee. The dreamy skirt is paired, beautifully, with the Fleur Top, that reminds one of amazing, fine old world French lace, that seductively reveals what you wish and conceals what you want. Just look at the neckline…simply gorgeous! Both by GizzA. Wait, didn’t you order the bridesmaids’ dresses in Ecru, and not Bridal White??? Our bad girl bridesmaid totally stole the bride’s thunder, as she made her walk down the red carpet, as who could resist looking at such walking exquisiteness as our girl!
For the after party, our not so demure beauty, ditched her Urban Princess Tutu Skirt, for the Give Me Summer Shorts, which are White Short Shorts Hipsters, from GizzA. She continued to wear her lacy Fleur Top, as the look was one of sensuality, without even trying. She let down her hair and all eyes were on her….she is a bridesmaid gone bad!!!
So brides, when you are picking your bridesmaids, and she tells you how beautiful SHE is going to look, on YOUR day…first use the words made famous by Donald Trump and say…”you’re fired” and then run!
desireme wears with the Maitreya Lara Body…
GizzA Fleur Top
GizzA Urban Princess Tutu Skirt
GizzA Give Me Summer White Shorts
The Fleur Top is available as a mesh body applier for the Omega, Maitreya, Belleza and Slink Huds, as well as, for standard system layers, for Classic Avatars.
Your ride to GizzA awaits..