Just because I am one of the Gorgon Sisters doesn’t mean I don’t want fabulous Jewelry! Even if staring at me turns you to stone, I am after all, still a woman! Don’t you think I am even more babelicious wearing the wickedly fantastic Deception Diadem by Chop Zuey!
Reaching out from the grave, even dead women want Deception! Why don’t you help her to get the other pieces so she can rest in peace! Deception by Chop Zuey, worth rising from the dead for! Available at the October’s Round of the Sense Event until November 8th.
Even in life’s happiest moments, we should always expect a little dodo….
I am wearing:
Ghee Blossom Ballgown and Flower Crown. Both will make their premier, Saturday, April 14th, at the Scala Event. This gown and its crown, a sumptuous glimpse of our summer to come, will be available, exclusively, until April 21st. After the event, you will be able to find them at the Ghee Main Store.
You can also see, this floral delight, on the runway at the Scala Fashion Show, April 14, 2018 @ 2:00 pm SLT!
The Coalesce are minimalist and modern. Perfectly striking, perfectly statement making! The Gold Geometric Anchor Shapes are delicately hung from Golden wires. They have a texture hud with a selection of 8 colors and 2 metals. Be very unique and bold in Coalesce!
The Coalesce Earrings by Ghee are exclusively found at the November round for the 68 Main Event.
Your ride to fabulousness…
Sometimes you just want to be someone else when you wake up..lol
Thanks to the fantasy of Second Life, I can be!!!
I am wearing
Silvery K KimonoMesh(Noshime)Pink
I had mixed the headdress, but some reason, cannot find it in my inventory…grrrr
The lazy days of Indian Summer are here …make it sizzle with the Ghee Indian Summer Hunt Collection! It is a complete collection of co-ordinating clothing and accessories to mix and match, to your heart’s content, in the spicy shades of chilli, taupe and ivory, and a gorgeous henna tattoo style print.
This amazing collection includes maxi dresses and skirts, draped harem pants, short lace trimmed shorts, cami tops, halters and cropped off shoulder blouses. The accessories include jewelry, wrist wraps, sunglasses and leather sandals for Slink Bare Feet.
Each item costs just 10L apart from the sandals which cost just 25L.
Come and locate all 39 Spice Jars to build a complete wardrobe with unlimited possibilities for only 435L!!
You don’t want to experience hunter’s remorse, cause once this hunt is over, these designs will be gone forever!
Your limo to finding fabulousness!
Listed below, are the hints for the finding the Spice Jars:
1. You might call this “A distinctive product by which Ghee’s SS16 Collection can be identified”
2. Wake up and smell the coffee
3. Funk to funky, We know Major Tom’s a junky
4. “A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet”
5. Vanilla for me please!
6. Ghee, they treat their VIPs well!
7. Basically, everyone needs some of these in their wardrobe
8. Lovely detonation
9. Who will buy my sweet red roses? Two blooms for a penny!
10. A hard rain’s gonna fall
11. Hamlet’s Bride would have been crazy for this gown!
12. Why not give us a rating while you’re here?
13. Dance like no-one’s watching
14. I said a hip hop the hippie to the hippie. The hip hip hop, a you don’t stop
15. Riot Flower Thrower
16. Nice spot for relaxed alfresco dining
17. They named this one after the Ghee Girl 2016
18. I see the stand, but where’s the band?
19. Nothing cooler than silk on a summer day
20. A plant made of cheese? Surely not?
21. Art classics with a modern twist
22. One day I’ll Fly Away
23. Now that’s what I call a classy motor
24.There’s a red one, and a green one, and a blue one, and a yellow one….
25. I love the sound of running water
26. Let me be your Fantasy
27. Beam me up Scotty
28. Protection for the eyes
29. Now this is one outfit I certainly WOULDN’T wear to do the dusting!
30. They like to cultivate the arts in SL
31. Let’s take teddy for a ride
32. Natural dye used to color hair or tattoo the skin
33. Ghee it’s a red letter day
34. Ruffle BUTT!
35. “Life in the Woods” is a life changing book.
36. Is Edward Scissorhands your landscaper?
37. A present? For me!?
38. It’s a gamble
39. I think I need an eye doctor.