The Coalesce are minimalist and modern. Perfectly striking, perfectly statement making! The Gold Geometric Anchor Shapes are delicately hung from Golden wires. They have a texture hud with a selection of 8 colors and 2 metals. Be very unique and bold in Coalesce!
The Coalesce Earrings by Ghee are exclusively found at the November round for the 68 Main Event.
Your ride to fabulousness…
Sometimes you just want to be someone else when you wake up..lol
Thanks to the fantasy of Second Life, I can be!!!
I am wearing
Silvery K KimonoMesh(Noshime)Pink
I had mixed the headdress, but some reason, cannot find it in my inventory…grrrr
The lazy days of Indian Summer are here …make it sizzle with the Ghee Indian Summer Hunt Collection! It is a complete collection of co-ordinating clothing and accessories to mix and match, to your heart’s content, in the spicy shades of chilli, taupe and ivory, and a gorgeous henna tattoo style print.
This amazing collection includes maxi dresses and skirts, draped harem pants, short lace trimmed shorts, cami tops, halters and cropped off shoulder blouses. The accessories include jewelry, wrist wraps, sunglasses and leather sandals for Slink Bare Feet.
Each item costs just 10L apart from the sandals which cost just 25L.
Come and locate all 39 Spice Jars to build a complete wardrobe with unlimited possibilities for only 435L!!
You don’t want to experience hunter’s remorse, cause once this hunt is over, these designs will be gone forever!
Your limo to finding fabulousness!
Listed below, are the hints for the finding the Spice Jars:
1. You might call this “A distinctive product by which Ghee’s SS16 Collection can be identified”
2. Wake up and smell the coffee
3. Funk to funky, We know Major Tom’s a junky
4. “A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet”
5. Vanilla for me please!
6. Ghee, they treat their VIPs well!
7. Basically, everyone needs some of these in their wardrobe
8. Lovely detonation
9. Who will buy my sweet red roses? Two blooms for a penny!
10. A hard rain’s gonna fall
11. Hamlet’s Bride would have been crazy for this gown!
12. Why not give us a rating while you’re here?
13. Dance like no-one’s watching
14. I said a hip hop the hippie to the hippie. The hip hip hop, a you don’t stop
15. Riot Flower Thrower
16. Nice spot for relaxed alfresco dining
17. They named this one after the Ghee Girl 2016
18. I see the stand, but where’s the band?
19. Nothing cooler than silk on a summer day
20. A plant made of cheese? Surely not?
21. Art classics with a modern twist
22. One day I’ll Fly Away
23. Now that’s what I call a classy motor
24.There’s a red one, and a green one, and a blue one, and a yellow one….
25. I love the sound of running water
26. Let me be your Fantasy
27. Beam me up Scotty
28. Protection for the eyes
29. Now this is one outfit I certainly WOULDN’T wear to do the dusting!
30. They like to cultivate the arts in SL
31. Let’s take teddy for a ride
32. Natural dye used to color hair or tattoo the skin
33. Ghee it’s a red letter day
34. Ruffle BUTT!
35. “Life in the Woods” is a life changing book.
36. Is Edward Scissorhands your landscaper?
37. A present? For me!?
38. It’s a gamble
39. I think I need an eye doctor.
Take a walk on the wild side in a pair of heels, in this season’s hottest animal patterns! Whether it’s prints, you’ll knock SPOTS off the rest in Glamistry Ramonda Heels. From catwalks across Europe, animal prints prowled across the biggest runways and made a comeback in classic, colorful and sparkling styles to become a wardrobe essential for this Summer’s and Fall’s fashion season 2016.
The Ramonda has a pack of 6 animal prints, that can be purchased separately, at the main store, and allows for unlimited mixing and matching between the main colors and the animal prints, ( like I have done with this picture),on your hud. If you wish, you can just wear all animal prints too! Each season I pick out a statement shoe, that will carry me through the season. This year I am leaning on Leopard, which is available in this pack. Leopard is a neutral. There’s just something about this spotted print that goes with everything from floral prints to any color you can think of! I LOVE this shoe!!! The Ramonda is sexy, without even trying!
Ramonda Heels, animal edition, includes 6 animal prints. The shoe is designed for SLINK High feet, BELLEZA (no socks), Maitreya, and TMP Body.
No matter where you go on the grid..Leopard is the one print that ensures you will be seen! The best way to get “spotted” is to wear Glamistry Ramonda.
Shoes: Ramonda by Glamistry
Jacket: Moto Jacket by GizzA
Ever wanted to walk into a room and have it part like the red sea, knock out a divo, push aside a fashionista, and trounce a diva? Enter the room wearing Ghee’s Black Ice Gown and all will hail the queen! This stunning gown was created by Ghee’s Co-Designer, Beatrice Serendity, for MISS V♛ ARGENTINA 2015, Trinity Aironaut. You, in this spectacular gown, will incite envy in those who see you and, obviously, do not posses your great taste and sense of style! The gown has an optional train and is now available in 5 colors. The fine Organza Silk of the gown, has been augmented with many Swarovski Crystals which shimmer and shines and has more bling than 50 cent, the rapper! The sleeveless bodice has a beautiful décolleté that flows into a tight fitted waist that billows out into a gentle, flared, floor length skirt. What a gown to make an entrance in!
The holidays are now upon us! Many festive events are happening, and of course you are invited and you don’t want to show up in just any old run of the mill type of gown! Own the room and be red carpet sharp and ready to assume your throne in the exquisite Ghee’s Black Ice Gown. Oh… and watch out for the jealous cats’ claws…meow meow!!!
Photographer and model..me
Black Ice Gown…by Ghee
Corazon Triomphe Black Headdress by Chop Zuey
Your vintage Rolls Royce